- About us
- Press message
- Terms and Conditions
- Code of Ethics
- Company culture
- Project ESF
- Satisfaction survey
About us History Management Press message Terms and Conditions Tenders Code of Ethics Company culture Sponsorship Project ESF Satisfaction survey
Třinecké železárny has during more than 170 years of its existence, the dominant company in the region, its impact affects nearby neighborhood with about 100,000 inhabitants. The key elements that permeate all of its history, undoubtedly include emphasis on the abilities of people, transmitted from generation to generation, diligence, honesty and tremendous employee loyalty. Patriotism workers to Třinecké železárny and the region in which they live is precisely what distinguishes them from others.
Even when we create corporate culture in Trinec Ironworks formally acceded to the 1999 founding of a project called Corporate Culture, practically since the establishment of TŽ, ie. From 1839, were gradually shaped the values, traditions, developed to work environment, together with the working atmosphere, there was a gradual shaping relation to employees, customers and the region, which shaped the company's image. If there is a company that builds on a long tradition and pride of its employees to work for her, so it is the Trinec ironworks.
Principles of corporate culture
"Our customer, our partner"
- Delivering needs, intentions, and even the secret dreams of our customers
- Satisfy customer and surrender him always the best product or service - we want the customer to return
- We have mutual customers and within our company
- Support customer relationships based on legality and Disavow from all manifestations of corruption
"Think ahead, seek and implement new solutions"
- Carry out their activities for the needs of the future
- We are always at least a step ahead of the competition
- Technological advancement is our goal
Entrepreneurial spirit, action orientation
"Search and benefit from development opportunities for the company"
- Make the right decision at the right moment
- Create an environment where we act as good stewards
Openness to change, flexibility
"Change is the engine of success"
- We should understand the change as a challenge and an opportunity to accomplish something
- Do not resist change, do not be a brake on development
- Income and adverse change, can give a favorable effect
Continuous process improvement and performance
"Always and everywhere there is something to improve"
- Look for improvement in ourselves, improve ourselves
- Simplify the activity - it is the path to success
"The whole is more than the part"
- Get involved in solving tasks of your colleagues
- Use the knowledge, skills and abilities for the benefit of other companiesfirmy
Partnership and alliance thinking
"Build relationships inside and outside the company"
- Respect others' opinions
- Cooperate - cooperation brings results
- Success partner is our success
- Require relationships based on respect for human rights protection
Consistency, performance agreements
"Words and deeds"
- What we promise, we will do
- The best agreement is one that is not written, but both sides tighten it performs tasks until the end
Sharing knowledge and experience
"Good idea, we have to ourselves, there is nothing valid"
- Do not keep your skills and knowledge for yourself
- The transfer of knowledge and experience enrich himself and others
Competent openness and clarity in communication
"Know what, to whom, how and when to communicate"
- No connection is not leadership
- Let's be kind and concrete
- Formulate clear tasks and goals
- Support Feedback
Public awareness of responsibility for the firm's success
"Without the part isn't whole"
- Realize that the company is a living organism, it is therefore necessary to operate each of his article
- The success of the company is made up of responsible work of each individual
- Let us be loyal and proud to work in the company on whose success we participate whole
The ongoing development of trust
"Trust and control is better - Strengthen the mutual trust"
- The confidence we get, we can not buy it
- Create a space for dialogue
- Strengthen good interpersonal relationships based on mutual respect and intolerance against any acts of discrimination